The new 2019 Enduro Platform bike rack is here!
The Enduro 4 platform bike rack is designed to keep your bikes separated from each other with the individual, length adjustable wheel trays. The rack can fit most bikes from small kid’s bikes to larger downhill bikes.
Bikes are secured to the rack using two ratchet straps on the wheels and one ratchet strap on a rotating cradle with a rubber pad which attaches to the bike frame.
These racks are designed for use with both standard flat tongue as well as European swan neck towbars.
Bikes can be fitted to the rack in seconds. No need to play around with seat posts and handle bars, just strap your bike on and go!
- Accommodates up to a 2.8 inch tyre
- New ratchet strap design for 2019
- Rotating rubber frame mount with ratchet strap
- Total maximum load is 60KG.
- Lockable to the car, two keys supplied
- Bike spacing from the center of each wheel tray is 200mm.
- Accommodates up to a 140cm long wheel base (based on 29 inch wheel)
- Suitable for standard 50mm towballs ONLY. Not for use with interchangeable towballs.
Supplementary number plates can be ordered online here: https://www.licensys.com/supplementary_plates.php